It’s Monday night (although you’ll probably be reading this Tuesday morning). Jubilee and Jubilee Professional 2015 are over. Everyone has gone back to their lives, their work, their schools, churches and organizations. And I am overwhelmed by the kingdom-work of the strangers and friends in around Pittsburgh. They are living out their salvation in all that they do. Every day, they are renewing their minds to bring God’s story of abundance to the world. Here are just a few (and there are many more):
- Lisa Slayton and the wonderful team at Pittsburgh Leadership Foundation
- Byron Borger at Hearts and Minds Books
- Alabaster Coffee (Karl and Bethany Fisher)
- Mr. and Mrs. Jared Cave
- Geraud Brumfield and friends at Clarion Univ.
- Graystone Presbyterian
- Memorial Park Presbyterian Church
- Jonah’s Call
- Daren D’Ippolito
- Dr. Anthony Bradley
- Bethany Jenkins
- The CCO Crew at Bradford-Pitt
- Arriauna Jones and friends at the CCBC
- Malachi – my friend, you have a heart of GOLD
The list could go on and on and on. This letter is specifically for you all:
You can download the letter here: Letter to Jubilee.
Also, here are some pictures from the event!
— Josh Bower (@JOSH_BOWER39) February 22, 2015
— Jared Cave (@Caveman05201) February 21, 2015
— Evan S. Koons (@evankoons) February 23, 2015